Need experienced data scientists to fill a gap in your team?
We’re experts in providing the right people to:
- help you analyse ‘curly’ data,
- provide useful insights, or
- do your data cleaning grunt work.
Our years spent working in the data game has taught us a thing or two about finding the right data scientists and analysts for long- and short-term staffing needs. We’ve placed teams in business of all shapes and sizes: banks, government organisations all the way through to boutique agencies. It’s not a one-size fits all not, which is why we don’t play outside of field of expertise. Our experienced and qualified pool of data scientists will be individually matched to your business’ operations and project needs.
- A dedicated account manager to assess your requirements
- All data scientists are thoroughly screened, tested and vetted by our team including the necessary police and reference checks
- Oversight by a senior data scientist to help refine project requirements
- Access to our full-time CS lab staff you can call on if your squad hits any roadblocks
- A project debriefing from a senior data scientist once your project has been completed
- Competitive rates
Data science is not only about statistics and computer science. To really make a difference, we combine your years of business judgement with our decades of experience with informatics by working on site with you to design dashboards, build models and ETL your data to fit.
Our data scientists work collaboratively on-site with you to help you think outside the box and solve big data problems together.
To give you peace of mind, all our On-Demand Computer Scientists & Lab Staff have completed a rigorous due-diligence process. In addition to the standard on-boarding (Employment Contracts, Super Choice, TFN, banking details, emergency contacts), we also conduct the following checks:
Our On-Demand Data Scientist Service isn’t limited to sourcing best of breed talent for your next data science project. Our Computer Science (CS) labs are manned by MSc., MEng and pHD staff that are ready to assist you if things get difficult and have decades of experience applying statistical methods and computational techniques. Our chief data scientist alone has over 20 years of experience overseeing and providing much needed assistance to data science teams.
Together we work with you as an agile squad that can: